Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Craft Boutique

Hello Friends,
It is yet time again for another craft boutique!

Saturday, January 30, 2010
10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
1225 S 1100 W
Provo, UT 84601

We are going to be having some awesome vendors join us!
Scentsy candles
vinyl signs and custom vinyl orders, hair bows, crochet hats(autumnexpressions.com)
pants, shirts, dresses, purses and jewelry
usborne books
chicken wire frames, chalkboards, handmade cards, scrapbooks(the little craft shack)
amazing headbands(academyj.com)
photography(delitephotography.blogspot.com)
toe painting(twittertoes.blogspot.com)
doll beds
Bring your friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. If you have any extra room at your craft show, I do toe nails with cute designs. twittertoes.blogspot.com I'd love to come and be a vendor if at all possible. I do free toes for the host or finger nails if you'd prefer. If you're interested let me know with a comment on my blog. Thanks. Mindy

    ReplyDelete